Teen Board was established in 2001 as a program for young men and women between the ages of 13 – 18 years, to represent the Lehigh Valley Mall in fashion shows and special events. The Teen Board is a year long program of lectures, workshops and activities dealing with the various aspects of the fashion and retail industry- modeling, retail operations, fashion design, marketing and public relations.
Teen Board Members
* Participate in the mall’s Spring & Fall fashion shows
* Learn modeling techniques, make-up and fashion coordination
* Experience behind the scenes action at a fashion show
* Learn techniques in presenting yourself to the public
* Help raise funds for local area charities and community organizations
* Help organize and coordinate the mall’s Kidgits Program for children
* Participate and help with mall special events.
* Enjoy the many social aspects of being a Teen Board member
* Teen Board members serve for one full year
* A member must be available for at least 2-3 functions each month.
* Most meetings are in the evening on weekdays.
* Members must complete our basic training course in modeling
* Six hours of service per month for mall activities is required.
This program is sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Mall. There are no fees or financial obligations connected with this program. This is a volunteer program and no financial compensation is provided to members for their services at the mall.